Clearly, the Black Shark 4 Pro satisfies the pillars of a gaming phone, striking a rich balance of display performance, speed, and power. But, for a 2022 release, I wish that Black Shark went with the more updated and efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor instead of last year’s 888. Unsurprisingly, everyone wants to check powerful phones using the AnTuTu benchmark. After all, you have spent much to get that high-end gaming phone or the best camera phone.
- With a higher sampling rate, tabs, flicks, and movements are registered faster and more frequently than ever.
- It tops out at 20V output at 6A current with a note “only for altitude 5,000m and below” that shouldn’t be a problem unless you try to charge your phone at Everest.
- If you are still facing network drop on Xiaomi Black Shark 4 then make sure to leave a comment, I will guide you further.
- The screen is gorgeous, the inclusion of physical shoulder trigger buttons improve your gameplay performance, and the 120W charging keeps you playing with very minimal interruptions.
- After comparing the specifications data above, we can confidently say that Black Shark 4 Pro has better overall performance than Google Pixel 6, based on the final score data.
The Black Shark 4 Pro fields a triple camera setup at the rear, with a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide, and a 5MP macro. For a majority of your photo and video endeavors, the 64MP main will be your weapon of choice.
- You’ll find the fingerprint sensor along the side of the phone, doubling as the power button.
- Similarly, the Black Shark 4 Pro with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage costs RMB 3,999 (US$613).
- The phone comes with three microphones, two stereo speakers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack which we should definitely applaud as we were expecting Xiaomi to drop it as it is with all flagship phones.
Whenever you open an app or game, and it download stock firmware suddenly closes, this is a common issue and can be fixed by following the steps given below to solve this problem. You must have seen a lot of times that whenever you open an app, it opens up very slowly. If this issue is coming in your phone too, then follow some simple steps given below. If your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 battery is draining fastly, then you can follow the below steps. By following the below steps, you can ensure that what is the cause of the issue on your smartphone. Below I have shared various common problems and their solutions.
Similarly, the Black Shark 4 Pro with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage costs RMB 3,999 (US$613). The phones will be available for pre-order in China starting March 26. Black Shark has also launched two new accessories alongside the smartphones; a cooling dock called the Black Shark FunCooler 2 Pro and a pair of wired headphones, for some reason. Powered by our brand new double-cell eSports battery tech, the Black Shark 4’s super-capacity 4500mAh battery with ultra-fast 120W charging provides all-day gaming and entertainment. Thanks to our innovative magnet-lift technology, ultra-responsive shoulder triggers appear like magic with a gentle press for precise, customizable control in competitive games. When not in use, the triggers disappear seamlessly back into the edge of the Black Shark 4. All of this in a package that’s priced at less than $500, and it’s definitely one of the best phones of the year.
As of 28 April, the regular model is available to pre-order from the Black Shark website. That’s ahead of the device going on sale in the UK and Europe from 6 May. Nothing has been revealed with regards to a global launch of the Black Shark 4 Pro – that may never materialise. Offers a fresh, fast platform to help you stay connected and productive while you’re on the go.